I am so happy to know Vika. This girl is so lovely with a beautiful soul inside. I hope to see her again in the future.
Best always for you😘😘
PS. She is one of Tanya’s fav aunts
Time moves fast. It is summer already, and next will be my last 6 months in Seoul. Mixed feeling with so many things to wrap up.
* failed to make brownie
* printed my instagram pics of food
* tried wild fish burger, not bad but beef is still my favorite
* bought a new hanbok for Tanya use in Lunar new year celebration at school
* tried a mirrorless Fujifilm X-E2 with 35 mm 1.4 lens for two weeks, and love it!
* found an apple pie cafe in sangsu
* Tanya draws more, especially about me :*
* missed my uncle (mang Amin) visit to Indonesia. We haven’t met for about 14-16 years… I forgot already
* “some people, they just don’t understand the value of following the rules and respecting other people”, and I am so damn sick with those people
* got my US visa.. yeay!
* started to paint my nails again
* winter should be over soon…. I hope so 🙂