So, I am spending this whole week only with this little girl since my husband is in a trip to Boston for a conference. It wasn’t so easy to do all the things by myself. Tons of works and cold are running these days. I couldn’t sleep late to do other things because of the cold is messing me around. Still to do the best for everything.
Baking is one of my favorite things to do at home. To stretch out my mind, I decided to bake something. I found ripe bananas that sold in very cheap price. Should be perfect to make banana cake. No special recipe, just try to mix all. Super easy, resulted in moist and rich banana taste.
I think I need to put the detail here for myself 😀
125 g of butter (melted)
3/4 cup of sugar
2 large eggs
3 ripe bananas (crushed)
1,5 cup of all purpose flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
How it works:
- Add the sugar into melted butter and whisk well.
- Add the eggs one by one while stirring.
- Add the well crushed banana, and mix completely.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda together (dry mixing)
- Add the dry mixture into the butter mixture.
- Pour into the cake pound tray that covered with bake paper.
- Bake for 40 mins in 170 deg Celcius.
- Add sugar that mixed with lemon zest for the icing for finishing.